BSOTF Tatting plus other things

A day is what you make of it, each holds adventures in anything you do just depends on how you look at it. Laugh each day,live life like it's your last. Smile & make others wonder what you know that they don't. Know it's ok to think outside the box when making crafts. I'm glad that I've listened to the advise of my good friend Judith C. about,"Living the Dream!" Cause I am.

Monday, April 30, 2012

3D Easter Egg Tatting

IF you look close enough you might be able to see that this is clearly 3d & shuttles was switched around so two sides are not the same & it can stand on it's own or be hung up. 

Posted by BSOTF at 10:03 PM

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Really great egg!! :)

May 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM
BSOTF said...

Thankyou, God's Kid.

May 1, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

About Me

Blog Archive

friendly creative people

free counters

those I enjoy seeing creations of

  • I learned Tatting as pain management, Now I need Therapy
  • Surviving the Etsy Madness
  • Hanging On By A Thread
  • F R I V O L I N A
  • Nifty Needle
  • My Lace. My Life.
  • Chiacchierino della nonna
  • AngelSan Creation
  • Chi as Chiacchierino
  • lucru de mana
  • Tatting: We make lace with lots of little knots!
  • Threads of a Tatting Goddess
  • Liyarra's Tatting Nook
  • Yarnplayer's Tatting Blog
  • Tela Magistrae
  • A Happy Bluebird
  • A Tale of Two Buckskins
  • Suztats
  • Arty Lady's blog
  • Isafloral
  • Val's Simple Passions
  • Singtatter's Corner
  • rękodzieło nami
  • Living4Quilting (and Tatting and Knitting Too! )
  • Observations of an Okie Biker
  • Tatting Tales ~ All things Tatting (It's an obsession)
  • Decoromana
  • Tats the Mad Tatter
  • Trayna's Tatterings & Natterings
  • Tattingrid
  • In Which There Is Tatting
  • Typstatting, Knitting @ Crochet
  • Tatting With a Dash Life
  • "Bree's Way" ~~ by Bree
Show 5 Show All
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.