Monday, December 13, 2010

Jewerly that can be worn many ways...

I had just one bead like this. I know I showed this before but something was missing. Anyhow now it can be worn several ways. Either all together, the pendant as a brouch with a bead necklace or plain chain.








This one here can be broke down to go with many different ways. Which I do like jewerly that you can do this with. Your jewerly never gets old this way. Plus it helps make sure you have something to ware with your outfits much easier too.

4 comments:

Suztats said...

It's nice to have the option of changing different elements to make the jewelery work for a variety of outfits. Like your pretty tatted motif in every colour!

BSOTF said...

Suztats,
In the middle of the tatted motif, there is a small glass bead that matches the thread. Which is why it can be worn several ways too. Yes, with money being so tight for everyone, things like this does help alot. I'm glad you agree with it!

jill said...

I love the top image and can't believe it is tatted, I had to enlarge it to see properly. Lovely jewellry, I will look at mine in a whole new light.

BSOTF said...

Jill,
That's all my blog is about, looking at things is a different light. Thinking outside the box to see what you can come up with & trying things you might not have thought of & keep the crafts going. Having fun while doing things & creating what one might not thought of trying before.